Anyogo : An Affable And Burgeoning Legislator, Profiled
INTRODUCTION: Regina Anyongo is the amiable, intelligent and delectable wife of the phenomenal Sir Leonard Anyogo. She is from Gabu in Gabu ward of Yala local government area. She is a daughter to the great educationist and school administrator, Mr Julius Ogbudu Okwoh . Rt Hon Regina Anyongo is in her late thirties. Her intelligence and lamblike disposition has endeared her a lot to her people. Rt Hon Regina Anyongo is well travelled and well educated . She had her post graduate accolades from the great University of Calabar. Infact she is a malabress of no mean repute. Rt Honourable Regina Anyogo is a ranking member of the Cross River State House Of Assembly Representing Yala 1 state constituency. She is at present the Deputy Chief WIP of the House. Rt Hon Regina Anyogo is an active member of the conference of Female parliamentary forum(CONFEPA).
She is a recipient of several awards due to her commitment, dedication and ingenuity to the discharge of her duties, some of which are, merit award for examplary leadership from the Nigerian Police education unit Calabar and the face of culture Cross River State. She is happily married with kids.
EXPERIENCE: Rt Honourable Regina Anyogo has gained a lot of experience from her interactions in and out of the polity. She has been entrusted with a lot of responsibilities. Some of which are:
1. Member of the 9th assembly of the CRSHA. Yala 1 state constituency.
2. Deputy chief wip of the 9th assembly of CRSHA
3. Member of the 8th assembly of the CRSHA, Yala 1 State Constituency
4. Chairman, House committee on Business, Rules and Procedures.
5. Vice chairman, house committee on finance and appropriation.
6. Member, house committee on Health education
7. Computer instructor at the Nigerian Police education unit in Calabar.
CONCLUSION: Rt Honourable Regina Anyogo has a well loaded political resume that has prepared her for greater leadership role not just in Yala but in the entire state. She is an emerging leader. Watch out for this daughter of Yala.